Instagram

Saturday, August 6, 2022

A Weak Moment


A Weak Moment

1.      A negative thought that is locked within your mind is bound to release its venom when you least expect it.

2.      When one fears the company of his own Self he leans outward to capture peace. In the attempt to capture peace one himself gets captive in the web of desire.

3.      The law of karma does not bend for anyone. If you have gone against the nature of your soul you shall surely earn time to repent for the mistake.    

4.      Fear the moment when your weaknesses overcome you and urge you toward an unnecessary wrong doing. Fear that moment I say… and turn the weakness instead toward the blissful nature of your soul. It may be too late to fear when karma returns to you with the moments of shame and repentance.

5.      Remember whenever you react with anger you are standing and being supported by the deepest fears that reside within you....

6.      Passion takes you ten steps forward and a hundred steps back. Equanimity takes you one step ahead and at every step accomplishes a hundred tasks.

7.      Fear is the belief in the absence of one’s Self.

8.      Remember it is your attachment to people you think you love and the things you desire that make you lesser and lesser your Self…

9.      You are more prepared of what may happen rather than what is happening to you.  
10.    Faith is the moment when the Self alone stands and the whole universe disappears in its grandeur.
11.    Who says that faith is blind? Faith sees all with the eye of the Supreme Self.
12.     The restless mind says to God, "O Lord if you are to fulfill this wish of mine I will be at peace.Th Lord answers to His child," My dear child you can only find peace 
          when you shall abandon your wish You have to wait patiently not to see if you shall receive what you have asked  for.............You have to wait to see with patience what I have willed for you to do............ You are restless because you are attached to the dream of the mind and you have in that delusion forgotten to awake to the spirit of the soul in which I reflect always.............the whole truth!"   


(Inspirational message received by Seema M. Dewan, September 28th, 2011)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers