Instagram

Friday, October 11, 2024

The Lord



God is no stony-hearted despot.  He is compassion.  He draws you near and grants you consolation and courage.


God's grace is like insurance; it will help you in your time of need without any limit.


The word Kaalam (time) is derived from Kaa + Alam.  This means that God, embodiment of Time, is the one who rewards people according to their deserts.  God does not submit to worldly offerings, worldly authority or worldly power.  HE responds only to spiritual aspirations.


Some say that the Lord punishes some and favors others.  Let Me tell you, the Lord does neither.  He is like the electric current that rotates the electric chair and makes one's life shorter.  The Lord's Grace is like the wind that blows.  Roll up your sails and the boat hardly moves; unfurl them, it moves faster and faster.  It is like the light; one person does good in its illumination, another executes an evil plan with its help.




(Gems of Wisdom, Why is God not seen? pg 347)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers